I waited all summer to go to my Kenny Chesney concert. This was a big one. We had Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, Sugarland and Kenny. (Sugarland actually did not play because Jennifer Nettles lost her voice) Good concert. It was a little hot but it was a good time. Can't wait for next year.




Lady Antebellum put on a great concert. Kenny was definitly my favorite.


Then we ended the concernt like we always do....with key lime pie. and we sing Kenny's song key lime pie. Key lime pie, my key lime pie. Come back soon Kenny. We can't wait!
2 comments:
Great pictures! It looks and sounds like you guys had a fun time! You look way cute! Love your hair! I'm glad that I got to see you while I was up. You are such a great friend!
Love the pic of Kenny in the Utah hat-very inspired! can't wait for next year!
Post a Comment