Sunday, June 21, 2009

Quilt

One of my summer projects was to make a rag/levi quilt. I just finished it. I love it.

First of all I had to pick out the fabric.

Then I had to cut into squares and sew together.

After I sewed all the squares, I had to rearrange the squares how I wanted them. I enlisted my roommate to help me with that.

Then I had to sew all the squares together and then sew the rows.

And for the finish product.........

It did not take as long as I thought it would. I can't wait to use it this summer. Now I need another project. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the quilt!!! Seriously so impressed-some day I want to make one too :o)

PDXTingeys said...

So cute! I love the fabric combinations. You did a great job!

Lisa said...

I love it. Great Job! Thanks for helping me with mine.

Jessica said...

Wow Steff! You are one serious crafty woman! I love this quilt! You did a great job. Hey, are you going to be around the week of your birthday, because I will be hanging around somewhere in Utah. I'll probably be at my moms a lot, so we'll have to get together. I'd love to come and see your place. We'll chat more about it later. Maybe we could do another lunch. Who knows?

Angie said...

Love the quilt. I need to try one like that.