Hopefully Spring is on the way.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Spring Break or is it?
Ok, so with Spring Break this week and me not going anywhere, I have lots of time to blog. Also with the new camera lens, I'm taking all kinds of pictures. (I am headed to New Orleans next week--so I do have a trip planned.) So this morning we woke up to snow. Gotta love it. So after the early morning gym class, I grabbed my camera and started to take some pictures. I thought it was so pretty.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Great pictures! I just can't believe you got so much snow!
I love your pictures! YOu are a great photographer!! This snow . . . YUCK!! I mean, yes it is pretty but COME ON!! it's the middle of APRIL, remember??!?! but so nice you had the whole week off!
Yeah I hate this Spring! While your pictures are absolutely beautiful(you are quite the photographer!!What camera do you use???) I AM SO DONE WITH SNOW!!!! We didn't get as much as you this go around though so I guess I shouldn't complain!! Have fun in the Big Easy and post lots about it...
Seriously...is it December? I am so ready for the warm weather again! Are you going to New Orleans for fun or with school? That will be fun...I've never been! I hope all is well with you, cuz I haven't seen or talked to you in like FOREVER!
You are right... it was pretty. Also pretty depressing! What kind of Spring Break is this? I'm so ready for REAL Spring! Looks like you are having fun with your new lens!
Um those pictures are AWESOME-especially that one of the mountains with the sunlight hitting them-so great!!!
Wow I really had no idea you guys got that much snow. We really didn't get anything that morning.
Beautiful pictures, but I'm sure your looking forward to warmer weather!
Post a Comment