Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Easter

I hope everyone had a great Easter. My family is so great. Lisa and Emily and Jen and my mom are so good to hand out little treats for holidays. Once in awhile I get in on the action and everyone is surprised. I did come through with a Carmel apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory.

My mom gaves us all a new scripture bag. I love it. Lisa made the bunny out of paper and filled it with treats. Jen and Emily helped supplied treats as well. (they are not shown, due to fact that Jen's treats are gone--Emily's don't look as pretty as when they were given to me--so no picture. )

And a little tax return present for me. I bought myself a new camera lens. I have been thinking about this for while. I got a lens that has image stability and ranges from 70mm-300mm. I am way excited about it. Now I can zoom up on those celebrities when I see them. Good times. Of course now I need a new camera bag, new filters, maybe another lens. WOW! It just keeps on going.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Wow! What a lens. Is it heavy? Isn't it true... you get one thing, then you think of another that you "need." CUTE scripture bag, too!

Jessica said...

Dang.....I want a new lens for my camera soooo bad! You'll have to tell me how that one works for you. Cute scripture bag and bunny treat bag. Fun Stuff. Don't you just love holidays!!!!

Lisa said...

Good Times!! I am glad you got a new lens so we can be on the look out for all the celebs :)

Kelly Taylor said...

Hey! You don't know me, but I stumbled across your blog! That is a very cool scripture bag! Do you have a pattern you could share? I would love to make these for my daughters!

Thanks!
Kelly Taylor