Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Big Easy

Well, I am off to New Orleans. Perfect timing too, I just finished Spring Break and now I am off. (I really did not want to work this week anyway)I am going with the Lehi High School Jazz Band. It should be a good time. By the end of the trip I will either love Jazz or hate it. I am way excited.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled upon your blog. I'm a SU! demo from New Orleans....so I assume that you are going to the Jazz Fest. I'm sure that you and your group will have a wonderful time. First of all the weather should be perfect...bring suntan lotion and a hat. Oh...and by the way...just because it's call "Jazz Fest"...it's not all Jazz (which I'm not fond of!!)...plus, go hungry....lots of awesome food. If you want more local hints....just yell: daleabraham@cox.net

Have a great time and thanks for visiting us!
Dale Abraham
ByYOU Stampers

Jen said...

FUN! I've always wanted to go to New Orleans... especially after my fam went to pick up Jess from her mission. Sounds like such a cool place. Have fun!

Jake, Megan, Ryder, Emma and Tessa said...

hey stef!! I am excited for you! I didn't know you worked for Lehi High!! I am jealous, that sounds like such a cool trip!

Cheryl said...

Oh What Jazzy Fun!! You're going to love it!

Jessica said...

You'll have to let me know what New Orleans is like after the hurricane and all. You would know if it has changed tons since you have been there before!! I'm so glad that you went with me to Louisiana for a visit! I had such a good time with you. I hope that you enjoy your trip and be sure to eat beignets at cafe du'monde!!

Kara said...

Have a great trip, Stef! Can't wait to see pictures :)