Monday, April 13, 2009

Beyond good!

Ok--So I was waiting for Lisa to post this blog, but I was way excited about my new camera lens, so I couldn't wait anymore. Lisa and Jen hooked us up with donuts from a place called Beyond Glaze. These are gourmet donuts. Seriously. Just take a look.

There are toppings such as Oreo, Strawberry cheesecake, chocolate, raspberry, apple pie, peach cobbler, key lime pie--I can't remember the others. They were so good. We decided that our plan of action was to cut each one into 6 pieces. Nice cutting Jen!

A coke and a few donuts--is there a better thing? And to think, I almost missed it because I was going to run an errand and then meet them back at the house. Umm, good thing I changed my mind--I would have missed out.

Here is what's left. WOW! is all I can say. Thanks Jen and Lis!!

6 comments:

PDXTingeys said...

Wow, those look dang good!

Jen said...

Yummmmmm! Those look awesome! What lens did you get?

Cheryl said...

A Diet Coke in one hand and a donut wedge in the other hand---that should balance out. Looks like a party!

The word verification for my blog comment is funny--"furtl"

Jessica said...

WOW!! Those look sooo dang good! I want to eat a doughnut right now! I want a new lens for my camera! What did you get?

Shelly said...

Yum...oh your goodies look delicious! How are you????? From your blog it looks and sounds like you are doing great!!

Lisa said...

I think I need one of those this morning, they were so good.