Enjoying my ham and swiss. (until next year) Preston and me and Melissa, getting out scone by the backdoor. (we didn't have to pay!)
Here comes the hike. I was kind of dreading it. I was just tired. I was hoping for the meadow only.
Happy Hikers
Refueling...and convincing us to make it to the saddle. Thanks Lisa for the Thanksgiving analogy. We were sitting there looking up at the saddle and thought, huh, we are here and it's not that far. We said we were going to make it to the saddle so when we don't, it' s like huh... and then Lisa said, "I feel like I cooked Thanksgiving dinner and now I don't get to eat it"
Yup..that did it.
Lisa and I can pretty much talk each other into anything. (little windy at the top)
Just finished eating "dinner" and now heading back down. We celebrated by eating at the Purple Turtle. Next year, we think we will just stay at Swiss Days and eat up.

4 comments:
You are always up to something (get it up like climbing up a mountain :)) I feel lame because I've never hiked Timp. I've gone to the cave a time or two but never the top of the mountain. On the other hand, I have had a Swiss Days scone...YUM!
We went to Swiss Days too! We love it! You are awesome for hiking timp! Go Steff!
I have never hiked Timp!! Can you believe it. What a loser eh? I wish that I could have gone to Swiss Days. It's something my family does too. Looks like you had a great time!
You brave, brave girls. There's another something I've never done. Looks so pretty from the top, though (great pictures!) We love Swiss Days too!
Post a Comment