Here we are just starting off with our witches boot. It really did not look that hard. Notice the smile on Lisa's face, that all disappeared when 3 hours later we were still working on the same freakin' boot.
Here is the middle part of the process. Painting was not bad. The worst part was lacing up the boot. It was so weird and a little complicated.
Amy mastered the lacing up part and had to help everyone else. I kept thinking that we are almost done, so we did not break for dinner. We did keep up with the Diet Coke. And Jane (Amy's mom, and Fab Friday planner) kept us going with fabulous prizes and snacks and drinks. It was SO fun!!
I think the boot did me in, because I never took anymore pictures. I just got the final one.
I also made a pumpkin. That went a lot quicker then the boot. Lisa was making flower clips to put in your hair. She made me some and keep putting them in my hair. Now the boot in hanging in my house. I love it, but still laugh thinking about how long it took us. I still have to finish one project, it was an advent calendar for Christmas. Hopefully, we won't have a repeat of the boot.

10 comments:
I love that boot! Looks like the old 15th ward had a great time - wish us Graces would have been there!
Yeah the boot was the death of us. I think I slammed five mini candy bars with out even thinking when it came time to lace the dang thing :) Good thing we had a cooler with Diet Coke in it. Good Times!
Whoa! YOu are a serious crafter. Very impressive. I hope you wore the flower clips to school :)
The boot is great-as is the pumpkin. Lisa's got us all decorated for halloween now-it's fun! And I heard this rumor about a 5k halloween run......
oh man, the good old 15th ward!! you totally made the cutest stuff!!
Hi,
You'll have to use that boot for a lot of years to average out the time factor. At least when you do a craft project or sew a bag, you have something to show for it.
You took a cooler with Diet Coke in it to R.S.? Man, I think I have just learned about a new 72 hr kit.
Happy Pumpkin Season
If you get your advent calendar done we need to see a close up pix of it. Angie is looking for one for our ward's Wacky Wednesday.
We also want to know about the prizes and snacks.
Sounds like a fun night.
Hey steffy, can you make me one?!? So dang cute!!!!
Look at you crafty girl! First your dang cute purse, and now Halloween decor?! So fun! I love all your projects and you are cute as ever...hope all is going good...looks like you're having fun!
Steph, What a cute blog!! I love your craft projects!! So cute!! Wish i could have been there- I miss the 15th ward!
I would love to send you an invite to my blog. Will you email me- it is a private blog so I have to send you an invitation. (I would love to send one to any Graces or Popes!) My address is
usugal at yahoo dot com
Love, Kara
Post a Comment