Monday, April 21, 2008

wasting time



I am back from New York and will post pictures soon. It was a blast. I was just checking a few websites and I have located the new cast of 24. I can't wait.


Jack is back and better than ever!


Since we are talking celebrites. I saw Sophia Bush at a pizza joint in Brooklyn. She is so cute. It was a great celebrity sighting.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for 24! And with how fast time is flying, it will seem like January '09 before we know it, right?

Lisa said...

Good Times. I can't wait to see your NYC pics.

Brad and Jana said...

Hey Steff! It is Jana (Grace) Page! I found your blog through Jess. I am jelous that you went to New York. It is fun to keep up on what is going on with everyone!

Jenna said...

Love the blog update!