Sunday, April 27, 2008

Another Purchase



I have been looking for a sofa table for my house. I went to Roberts with my sister and mom--(a place that is not a favorite) Well, I ended up finding something to buy. I was so excited. I bought this sofa table thing. I finally got my dad to hang up my mirror and now I have something to put my clock on. I love it. I think it really adds something to my house!



4 comments:

Jessica said...

You are quite the decorator! I can hardly wait to come and see your place next time I am in town. It looks so cute from the pictures. Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

I think that looks SO good. When I get a condo I know who is going to be my decorating buddy.

Lisa said...

Nice I like it. Don't worry someday you will like Roberts just as much as Mom and I do :)

Jenna said...

I am loving it!